How to use high quality diamond cutting blades in Europe
Diamond saw blades have a lot to pay attention to in the cutting process. If the saw blade is used correctly, it will substantially increase the service life of the saw blade and greatly help the cutting quality.
You can check the steps down below:
1. Stone factory in the placement of the saw blade, many factories will directly place the saw blade on the ground. This practice is not good. Correct practice is the need to hang the diamond saw blade vertically on a dry shelf, and avoid the wet place. Never put the diamond saw blade flat on the ground or on the shelf, flat will lead to the deformation of the alloy saw blade, and will also cause the potential danger of the blade falling off when cutting. And the slanting put will cause serious impact on the lower side of the saw blade and the ground contact with the cutter head, is not conducive to cutting.
2.When using, please do not exceed the specified speed, the higher the line speed, when cutting some hardness or abrasive stone, there will be a sharpness decline, such as the cutter head is abraded. And high speed will produce huge amplitude, and have higher requirements for the material of saw blade substrate, if you need a higher speed diamond saw blade, please contact csv.
3.Diamond saw blades in the normal cutting process, the operator must bring protective masks, gloves, helmets, labour shoes, protective glasses and other protective equipment. If there is large dust, a mask is also necessary.
4. When installing diamond saw blades, you must first confirm the performance and use of the cutting machine and read the manual of the machine first, so as not to install the wrong one and cause accidents. Especially for the operation of the part of installing the saw blade, carefully follow the operation manual in accordance with the standards and processes.
5. When installing diamond saw blades, you must check the saw blade for cracks, distortions, flattening, tooth loss and other phenomena before installing. If any of the above situations occurs, please contact professional. Never continue to install and use the problematic products to avoid causing big cutting problems.
6. The teeth of diamond saw blades are very hard and sharp, so it is forbidden to collide or fall on the ground, and must be held gently. When moving, it is recommended to move vertically. If it is a medium diameter saw blade, one hand to hold the inner control, one hand to support the bottom is a more stable way. In case of large saw blades, when using a travelling crane, the saw blade should be moved vertically by means of a rope around the inner hole.
7. After mounting the saw blade, make sure that the hole of the blade is firmly fixed on the flange of the saw table. If there is a washer, the washer must be set properly; then, gently push the saw blade by hand to confirm whether the saw blade rotation is eccentric wobble. If you are not sure whether it is wobbling, you can start the machine for a period of time to make sure that the machine and the saw blade are running normally before putting in the stone.
8. The cutting direction indicated by the arrow of the alloy saw blade must be aligned with the direction of rotation of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install the opposite direction, the wrong direction will lead to tooth loss, or even more serious cutting accidents. Mainly because the saw blade's cutter head in the factory on the open edge, if the opposite direction of cutting, the exposed diamond is not only not easy to cut the stone, but instead it is easy to rupture resulting in insufficient exposed part, there is insufficient cutting space resulting in stone cutting motionless or saw blade distortion and so on.
9. Pre-rotation time: After replacing the new saw blade, you need to pre-rotate for 2-5 minutes before use, so that when the saw table enters the working state, it can be cut.
10.Before cutting, it is necessary to confirm whether the use of the saw blade is consistent with the material to be cut. Diamond saw blade products are roughly divided into 6 categories, respectively, granite saw blade, marble saw blade, quartz stone saw blade, microcrystalline stone saw blade, artificial stone saw blade and the current rock slab saw blade.
11. When cutting materials, you must gently cut the normal operation of the saw blade into the material, it is prohibited to make forceful pressure and push. The feed speed of the diamond saw blade with new replacement head should be controlled at about 30%-40% of the actual feed speed.
12. Prohibiting sudden reversal, reversal will lead to tooth loss and danger.
13. When you hear abnormal sound, see abnormal shaking and uneven cutting surface. Please stop the operation immediately, find the cause of the abnormality, and replace the saw blade.
14. When cutting, do not suddenly stop the saw blade in the middle of the object to be cut. Stopping the saw blade in the middle of the object to be cut will cause the teeth of the saw to fall off and deform the saw blade.
15. Wipe the anti-rust oil in time after cutting. In order to prevent the saw blade from rusting.
16. If you want to grind the saw teeth when they are not sharp, you must get the grinding shop appointed by the manufacturer or the shop with grinding technology to grind them. Otherwise, the original angle of the saw teeth will be destroyed, affecting the cutting accuracy and shortening the service life of the saw blade.